Projesan İhtisas Furniture Tekstil İç ve Dış Tic. Ltd. Sti. GENERAL STATEMENT ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Data Controller In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; Projesan İhtisas Mobilya Tekstil İç ve Dış Tic. Ltd. Sti. (“Company”) within the scope described below.
Our company shows a high level of sensitivity to the protection of your personal data, and you can access the "General Declaration on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data", created in this context, on the website https://www.projesan.com.tr/.
2. Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data;
Fulfillment of legal and administrative obligations by the company,
Establishing and performing the contracts you will make with the Company, to be used in the products and services you have received / to be received from the Company, to be able to communicate about the product and service you have received / to be received, and also to be used in marketing activities, if you have given your permission, product / service offer, modeling, reporting, scoring, risk monitoring, intelligence, existing or new product studies,
Ensuring the legal and commercial security of the persons who have a business relationship with the Company, Determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the Company, Ensuring and developing coordination, cooperation and efficiency in and among the units within the Company, resolving current and future legal disputes,
Investigating, detecting, preventing and preventing violations of the contract and laws in order to ensure the security of the company's website and other electronic systems and physical environments, to notify changes in the legislation or the rules and policies accepted by the Company, or to make other notifications that concern you, and to carry out the activities we offer you. reporting to the judicial authorities,
In line with the aim of ensuring the execution of the company's human resources policies; Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 for the purpose of recruiting suitable personnel for vacant positions, conducting human resources operations, selecting employee candidates, managing personal affairs, determining training and career plans, fulfilling obligations within the framework of occupational health and safety and taking necessary measures, and to fulfill our other legitimate interests. It can be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
3. Transfer of Your Personal Data Our company, provided that it complies with the general principles enumerated in Article 4 of Law No. 6698 and the conditions stipulated in Articles 8 and 9, and takes the necessary security measures, is subject to the "Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data" in this General Declaration on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data. and Legal Reasons” heading, to administrative and official authorities whose personal data must be legally transferred, to third parties outsourced to carry out our activities, to domestic/foreign/international organizations with which we cooperate or project/program partner, subcontractors, independent audit It can be transferred to legal entities such as organizations from which support services are received, and third parties that cooperate, to ensure the legal and commercial security and to ensure the security of electronic and physical environments, due to legal obligations and within the framework of legal restrictions.
4. Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection Your personal data; With all contracts, information/request forms and other documents issued with your approval and/or signature, electronic approval and/or notifications you make with your signature, our General Directorate, physical environments, call centers, websites, mobile applications, internet transactions, social media and other Verbal, written, video, audio recording or electronic channels that can be contacted or can be contacted in the future, such as public channels, user interviews, scanning of forensic records, market intelligence, SMS channels, digital applications to websites, written / digital applications to sales teams automatically or as part of any data recording system and stored within legal periods in accordance with the relevant legislation. Your personal data collected for the specified method and legal reasons may be processed and transferred within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the 5th and 6th articles of the Law No. 6698 and the data processing conditions and purposes specified in the 2nd and 3rd articles of this text.
5. Data Owner's Rights Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law No. 6698, by applying to our Company in accordance with the procedure stipulated in Article 6 of this text;
Learning whether it is processed or not,
Requesting information if processed,
Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
CountryKnowing the third parties to whom it was transferred in / abroad,
Requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of personal data disappear,
Requesting notification of the transactions made in accordance with the 5th and 6th paragraphs above, to the third parties to whom it has been transferred,
Objecting to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
6. Exercising the Rights of the Data Owner Personal data owners can submit their requests regarding their rights set forth in Article 11 of the Law No. 6698, by filling out the application form at https://www.projesan.com.tr/;
By registered letter with return receipt,
through the notary,
They will be able to sign with the "secure electronic signature" defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 and send it to our company's registered e-mail address.
Applications made by registered letter or notary public are sent to Yeni Doğan Mahallesi Toki C3-4 Apt. No 12 38280 Talas / KAYSERİ TURKEY Turkey address.
The duly submitted requests to our company will be finalized within thirty days at the latest. In the event that the conclusion of the aforementioned requests requires an additional cost, our company will charge the applicant the fee in the tariff determined by the Board.
In order for a person other than the personal data owner to make a request, there must be a special power of attorney issued by the personal data owner on behalf of the person to apply.